LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

First time at the Pool!!

Now that our pool has finally opened this last weekend. Andrew and I went for a trip to the pool. I say that it is a trip because we have to walk up a steep hill to get the pool. I definitly get my exercise going to and from the pool. But once you get there the view is wonderful. We went with Jennifer and the kids before they flew home, here are a few pics...















We had a blast playing in the water for the first time. I just bought Andrew this swim suit and hat at Old Navy last week. It took a little while but Andrew got used to the temerature of the water. He then started to have fun and laughing. We were only at the pool for 15 minutes and it was just long enough for us.

4 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

Hey - the boys have the same swim shorts!
You guys just need to get a golf cart for that trek. I expect one to be there by the time we arrive.
:)

S.Shepherd said...

They put up a gate at the top and bottom of the hill. Only foot traffic is allowed. No golf carts. :(
Yeah when I bought the shorts and got home I checked your blog and noticed they were the same shorts. But they have different shirts so it's okay.

little miss shortcake said...

i don't mind - they can be twins!

how about a vespa with a little trailer to haul your kids and pool stuff?

S.Shepherd said...

you know that you can drive around. (david says)