After posting my first post today, we tried turning on a movie for Andrew to calm him down enough to fall asleep. It

didn't work very well. He just sat there and watched one of his Favorite movies,"Happy Feet". When we just need him to fall asleep he always performs. But today was different. He would watch the movie for a little bit and then start to scream. I would lay down with him and he would calm down. I would then sit him up and he would watch the movie. Then after a couple minutes he would get uninterested and start to scream. After doing what I had to do, I took him down stairs to eat. When we almost got through his bowl of cereal, he passe

d out. This only lasted for 15 minutes when he woke up screaming. So much for getting him to take a nap. But doesn't he look so comfortable in his new high chair. Anyways, we finally got Andrew to calm down and go to bed at 9 pm. This consisted of giving him the rest of his cereal, giving him a bath, letting him whimper for 20 minutes in his crib, giving him some milk and turning on a movie in him room. We put him down in his crib and turned on "Happy Feet" again and he passed out. Yeah!!! He'll probably wake up later for Food but that is okay because he is asleep now.
3 comments:
Nice drew-sized DVD player. We probably wouldn't have survived the move or any traveling we've done this year without ours for Kylie!
I got that Two Christmas's ago or my birthday two years ago. I can't remember. I wanted it for the trips to Mammoth.
ok, its been a week! i need my ca shepherd fix.
Post a Comment