LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Shopping!!

This last week I went clothes shopping for some new church clothes. It was also a good reason to go and call this outting as a post-pregnancy shoppong spree. I was very good at only buying what I really needed and only looking at what was on sale. I got three outfits and I bought almost all of it at Anne Taylor Loft at 60% off. I did get one shirt to match a skirt at Macy's that was 50% off and then another 15% off that price. This next week I'm planning on going out to look for a new bathing suit but we will just to see what happens. Tomorrow I'm going to have a makeover by a Mary-Kay rep that I meet at work. Well enough about me.
David has been in summer school for two weeks now and he has his mid-term on Tuesday. I know that he will be fine because he knows everything that is being taught. (But wish him luck on his test.) When he isn't working on school work or helping me with Andrew he is working on his car. This last week we got his car back for being painted. It looks so clean and shinny. He is hoping to have it put back together by October so he has some time to finish.
Andrew is teething a lot more or drooling like a fountain. Every time that he smiles or opens his mouth this stream of drool just flows out of his mouth. I keep checking his mouth everyday for a sign of a tooth. All the book say that babies usually get their first tooth at 6 months. Well, he will be 6 months next week. Maybe in the next week. Besides that he is healthy and doing good. Nothing really too new to report. Maybe another time next week, sorry.

2 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

yay for new clothes!
good luck david!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, shopping for bathing suits - stressful! Try Lord & Taylor - they have so many cute ones!