r go that long without my baby. I miss him enough when I go to work. But he really does weigh 15 lbs. I'm looking forward to everyone coming down for the 4Th of July. I'm curious how he will be with all the people in the house and all the excitement going on. I figure that he wont want to take a nap because he might miss something. But I guess we will just have to see how everything goes.Well, the updates for the our small family.....
David- has been going to school for three weeks now. He only has two weeks left of this class and then his next two classes start the following week. He will have five weeks of those classes then a week off before the fall semester starts.
Andrew- is able to sit up on his own for longer periods of time. He tends to fall over every time that he gets excited or when he is reaching for things. But he is getting better everyday. We are into the fruits now and he is doing okay with them. He really liked the veggies and he is so-so with the fruits. But only time will tell. He has gotten the timing down on his jump-o-roo and will jump for short periods before getting upset. He has been sleeping longer at night. He will go to sleep at 9 pm and not wake up until 7 am. (Then go back to sleep at 8 or 9 am.) Me (Stephanie)- I'm still working at Albertsons on the night shifts. I work at the customer service desk and have a hard time keeping busy. For the time being I am working over in the Floral department until they hire a new person. There I have my work cut out for myself. But it keeps me busy. When I'm not at work, I'm home with Andrew and keeping him entertained. I have lost all my pregnancy weight and I'm back to a size that I haven't seen in three years or so.

5 comments:
sounds like you guys are doing well...
i myself, have considered many times how much it would cost to ship my kids out to my parents...
My solution for the time being is them standing in front of the hotel with a "FOR SALE" sign around their necks.
Counting down to coming down on the 3rd... All four of us need some space and R&R.
Oh, and Tyler has been practicing Jessica and Trevor's names. Mike's supervisor (also living in the hotel) has a g-friend named Jenny that is here too. We took her to the office yesterday and he wouldn't stop calling her "Jessica." It was so cute. You'll have to let her know that he's ready to see her!
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
what rodrigo said:
Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.
my friends have received these automated responses, too.
How fun for Rodrigo!
It reminds me of when I was down in Rocky Point, Mexico a couple of years back and there were huge letters painted on a building that said "FOR SALE BY WONER."
Fun stuff!
Post a Comment