LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Busy Days!!

David started school last week. He is taking a Math class that is five weeks long and has three days worth of homework for one day when he comes home. On top of school work, he still has to make time to ship stuff that he sells on Ebay and help me with Andrew before I have to go to work in the Evening.
Today Andrew has been sooo tired that he will eat and pass out where ever he is. At the moment, he is asleep in his high chair again. We were in the middle of eating his veggies when he started to fall asleep. We are now giving him Sweet Potatoes and he seems to enjoy eating them. I have about one more day worth of Sweet Potatoes before we move on to Carrots. So far we haven't run into anything that he is allergic to. We just have a couple things that he just doesn't like much.
My days at home consisted of waking up at about 7 am and bringing Andrew into our room to watch the Disney Channel. Then after David leaves for school at 8:30 we go down stairs to eat. If he hasn't fallen back asleep we play a little bit. I put him in his jump-a-roo, or sit him on the floor to play with some toys. (So I guess you can say that I really don't get much house work done when Andrew is awake. Even when he falls asleep, I tend to nap with him.) A few days a week we go up to the pool to do some swimming around 11 am. When we return from the pool Andrew gets a bath and usually takes a nap. We play some more and nap some more before David gets home. When David arrives home from school right now at 1 pm. He does a couple hours of homework and I leave for work at 4:30 pm. I arrive home to a sleeping a baby at 9:30 pm. David and I watch a movie or some TV and go to bed. (Sometimes, If all goes to plan.) I know it doesn't sound busy but time does fly by.

2 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

He kind of looks like Walter-bear in that picture! I can't believe how different he looks from when we saw him. Can't wait to see you guys in LESS than 2 weeks! woo-hoo! We'll have to hit the pool.

S.Shepherd said...

Definitly we will have to hit the pool.