LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Directions: Leave a comment on my blog about a memory of you and I together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, just whatever you remember.

Then repost this on your blog to see who leaves comments for you. (If you have one.)

Could be fun, right?
I think so.

C'mon people - the comments have been lacking, lately!

4 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

you already used my memory of the newlywed game! but another funny time - playing games, no less - was when we were playing pictionary and you had to draw Ottowa. So you drew pictures in the shapes of letters to spell it out. You are too funny!

S.Shepherd said...

I had to do something to beat you at pictionary. You are too good.

Lisa said...

Possibly my best memory including you was actually with Lauren - when you made the Bratz girls cake for her birthday, and Lauren talked about it for YEARS to come!

Anonymous said...

Boy
do I havea memory for you cause your my daughter. grow up you were the family gusrding angel do you remember??? Love MOM
Dasd is in Utah I.m sure he would have better memory