This is the chair that we bought at Walmart.
Well, we have been slacking on the chair time lately because Andrew has been sick and I didn't want to push the issue. But today of all days, I decided to put him on the chair without a diaper. I didn't think that he would do anything. He sat on the chair for about 20 minutes and I gave him his sippy cup and a M&M for his time. (We were watching Tom and Jerry on tv.) Then he got up off the chair and he had gone Pee. I didn't believe it, he went #1 on the potty. I gave him two M&M's for going to the bathroom on the potty. We celebrated and ate some snacks. I waited about 40 minutes and I did the process again. Sat him on the potty without the diaper and gave him a cracker. (He didn't want his sippy cup.) Again he sat there for about 20 minutes and he got an M&M. When he got up this time he went a second time on the potty. He got two M&M's again. This was twice in one hour. We were on a roll. I was just so eager for David to come home from school so that I could tell him about my morning. Since the last two times worked out so lucky, I tried a third time. This time Andrew just sat on the chair for 30 minutes staring at the Tv. But when he got up this time, he had done nothing. But he got a M&M or two for his time that he put in on the potty chair. It is a start but far from the end.

3 comments:
i wish i got an m&m every time I sat on the potty ;)
Okay when you come to visit I will give you an M&M.:)
Incredible. I never had a child that was interested that early. Good luck.
Post a Comment