Yesterday we were informed by Grandma that there was an ice cream social at Andrew's school. We were invited to come down to meet his teacher and then eat some ice cream. After meeting Andrew's teacher, we feel that Andrew will have a good school year. She is exactly what he needs. I totally forgot to take a picture of Andrew with his teacher but I can do that in a couple weeks at Back to School night.
Today was Andrew's first day of 1st Grade. I can't believe that Andrew is in 1st grade now.
As usual, I had to wake Andrew up at 6:20 am to get him ready to get on his bus at 6:49am. It's going to take a couple days or weeks before we all are on a school schedule. We all just aren't use to rolling out of bed so early (except Kaitlynn). So Andrew goes to school now from 7:45 am to 2:15pm. This is a very long day for my little guy and will take some time to get used to. When Andrew got home from school, he was taking a nap on the bus. I wasn't surprised that he was asleep. I now have a few hours everyday to relax since my big kids are going to school now.

3 comments:
He is looking so grown up!
Is he going to the same school that Carol works at now?
Yeah Andrew goes to canyon Springs with Carol. Her room is right bye drew's class.
6:49 is so early!!
Post a Comment