LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy 11th and Happy 4th

 Four years ago we added this little cutie to our family. We are so happy that she did and is always keeping us on our toes. Kaitlynn is a 13 year old in a 4 year old body. She loves her big brother to pieces and will be such a great helper once "her sister" comes.

Happy 4th birthday Kaitlynn!!

I can't believe how fast 11 years has flown bye. Yes, we have been married for 11 years today. I still love this handsome man with all my heart and can't wait to see what the future has for us. There were some people when we got married that told us that we wouldn't last because we were so young. We also got those people that thought we got married because we "HAD" to get married but we just told them we wanted to get married. (ie: i wasn't pregnant) We have definitely proved those people who said we would end in a divorce after a few years wrong. I'm so happy that I have David in my life and I really do love him to pieces. Here is to many more years of marriage!!

Happy 11th Anniversary!!

2 comments:

grandma shepherd said...

I'm so glad you found each other! You are perfect for David! We love having you too here! Isn't Kaitlynn so grown up with her sunglasses!

Lisa said...

The sunglasses are the bomb.