
Drew is finishing up pre-school next week and will be going onto kindergarten. He is saying more and more new words everyday now. Just this evening, he said 'open the door please' so he could pick out his movie for bed. David has been working on having drew say that for a month or so now. Tonight he did it all on his own. I was so proud of him.
Drew is playing with Kate more and more now a days. I am so happy for the progress that he has made these last few months.




2 comments:
ooh did somebody upgrade trashcans?
yay for being potty trained - that is hard work and i am dreading it with jack.
it is so much fun to see how much the kids have progressed every time we visit. we were really impressed with drew and kaitlynn is a cutie.
I don't know what you mean Carrie!! David just got his father's day present in that box.
Post a Comment