LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Learning to ride a bike

Drew got a bike for his birthday last December. He hasn't shown much inteset in balancing on it. We noticed when he was riding Kate's balance bike that he was balancing on it. So David took the pedals off Drew's bike and lowered his bike as well. SO Drew's bike is now a balance bike. 
 This was the first time riding his"new" and "Improved" 12' bike on Sunday.
This is Drew Riding is bike today. Much better progress.
I think that Drew will be riding his bike with pedals bye the end of the month.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that he's riding in his costume. :)

S.Shepherd said...

Drew loves to wear costumes!