LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Some Spring Cakes

I did a Birthday cake for a Customer this last week. And the only instructions I had beside the flavor of cake and filling, was "Decorate as close to picture as possible." So this is the picture that I was given.
This is my depiction of the picture on the cake.
This is the finished product. It turned out pretty good I think.
Then these last two pictures are for the same customer. She works for the studios and she brings them to her co-workers. She asked for 2 1/2 dozen cupcakes with pink and purple roses on top. The other set is 2 1/2 dozen cupcakes with yellow chickens on top. Everyone was impressed how the chickens turned out.
I was surprised too how they came out. I think they are going to keep me in my position.

1 comment:

LissaOz said...

These look amazing and delicious!! You are doing a fantastic job! Hope you and your family are doing well!