LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Making progress

Well Drew is totally potty trained when he is running around naked. The hurdle for him now is to pull his underwear down to go potty. So today after I got home from work, I put him in his training underwear. I played games with him to teach him to pull his underwear down when he needed to go. He did have two accidents because I was busy with Kaitlynn both times. But when I had the kids up stairs getting ready for bed, Drew was throwing a major tantrum. He tapped me on the arm and walked into the bathroom. Mind you he was still throwing a major tantrum. I pulled down his underwear and sat him on the toilet. He calmed down and went to the bathroom. He got a Girl Scout cookie for telling me he needed to go. I hope that we can do this more then once a day now but we just have to see. I hope that he doesn't digress again. I don't have the money to keep him in diapers. :)

2 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

Way to go Drew! He's making progress.

Lisa said...

That sounds like some serious progress. I hope he keeps it up!