LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Me!!!

So David has been bugging me to get my hair done for a while now. So on my Day off last week, I made an appointment and got my hair done. Now what you have to understand is, I never know how I would like my hair. The only requests is that it is short enough to not put up, so I have to style my hair and that I stay a blond. So my hair Dresser, Laura, always has fun cutting my hair because she can do whatever she feels like doing to my hair.
Before:
After:
She really didn't cut that much off, but she gave me bangs. I haven't had bangs for a very long time. I am still getting used to the bangs.

Keep Reading there is another Post.

5 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

excellent before and after pictures!
i am DY.ING. to get my hair cut! funny, i was thinking of getting bangs, too!

Lisa said...

That's the best before picture. The bangs are great! What? You didn't want red??

esther said...

Your hair looks great! Congratulations on the new position at work!

Mary said...

Steph - love your new hair cut. You look so cute, great smile. Good luck with the new position in the bakery - love the cakes - you're doing a great job. I really enjoy seeing the pictures of your children and it was good to see Jason and his little ones too
Love you, Grandma Mary

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Super Cute Style and congrats on the job... You should totally do Kiley's cakes in the future!!! Your's amazing! Or open up a mini cake side business. :)