LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Job!!!

I have a new job position at work. I am now over in the Bakery Department again. It has been several years since I have done Bakery. But this time I am the Cake Decorator and I am in charge of all the cakes. I have been doing the cakes for the past several weeks, and these a few of the special requests that I have gotten.This customer asked for Garfield and Barney. I had to free hand draw these on a cake. I love how Garfield turned out but I hate how Barney's head turned out.

I was really nervous to do this cake. But as I was making this cake, it turned out to be really easy. It just is time consuming.
This last cake is one of my everyday cakes. It is sooo Yummy but very rich!!! It is chocolate cake with fudge filling, fudge frosting and fudge boarders. The rose and leaves are butter-cream. This is one of best sellers.
I was put in the bakery because they need the sales to increase in that Department. I was that person that could give them that option. I was put in the Department and after just two days the cake sales have increased. Because the sales have increased I was able to get more hours. Yeah for more hours. More hours means more money.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah! I would never do cakes. Scary! I'm glad you like it and they like you.

little miss shortcake said...

that job looks like fun.

hey, if you ever need to hire more cake decorating people you should hire my sister!