LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Potty training????

Well, Kaitlynn has insisted to wear underwear today and not a diaper. She has been fighting me for a while now and has been a pain to get a diaper on. So I gave in today and have put underwear on the girl. We will see how today goes.

Edit: Kaitlynn did an okay job for her first day without a diaper. She had a few accidents while I was at work and she was with my Mom.

A side note: Andrew took interest that Kaitlynn had underwear on and was sitting on the potty so he wanted to sit on the potty. Potty training Kaitlynn may spark Drew's interest again. That would be fun to have both the kids out of diapers for good.

2 comments:

esther said...

Good luck! Just think no diapers. What a great thought!

Amy said...

Good luck!