LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's a new Month

That is right, February is here and I'm determined to loss weight. This last weekend I went out with my parents shopping and they so kindly bought me a jogging stroller. (I am going to pay them back.) THANKS TO MY PARENTS!!!!!!
David and I put it together Sunday night and I went for a run Monday morning. My plan is to run at least twice a week. Last week I started running but with the graco regular stroller and it was just wearing me out faster. That is why I took my parents offer of getting me a jogging stroller. That offer of course was given four years ago but they agreed to it. THANKS TO MY PARENTS!!!!! Now all we have to do is sell my other stroller.