LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cal City

Yesterday we went to California City to ride motorcycles. Our friends the Kimballs were camping there for a couple days and we went to join them for the day. It was warm with a slight wind. We stayed outside for a little bit before we went into the trailer to eat lunch. Andrew and I both got some sun but Kaitlynn was fine.
This is Anna holding Kaitlynn
Andrew and Anna's son ,Will, playing in the dirt
David and Andrew fooling around before David left for is ride with the "Men"
Kaitlynn and Will
(He wouldn't stop playing with her the whole time we were there)
Some of the kids that were there
We all had a fun time. Kaitlynn let me hand her off to other people and I was able to take Andrew out on a little ride on the quad. Andrew really enjoyed his time ridding the quad but didn't like the helmet that much. We just have to get him use to wearing the helmet. We left Cal City around 1pm to get home in time for me to go to work at 4pm. It was a perfect time because both kids were tired and need to take naps. That is exactly what they did for the ride home.

4 comments:

Amy said...

All I've ever heard about California City is that there is nothing there. I guess that makes it easier to ride dirt bikes there, then. :)

esther said...

What a fun day outing! It's so great when there are other people who want to hold your baby.

Lisa said...

Kaitlynn's hat reminds me of the Magic Mountain hat David wore when he was a baby. :)

Jennifer said...

What a fun day trip.