So I get to work yesterday and I got a call on my cell phone. I didn't answer it because I couldn't get to it in time. I called David to tell him that I made it to work and he tells me that he needs to pick Andrew up from school because he got hurt.
(might need to click picture to see)

Andrew was playing at Recess and he hit his head on a metal bar and slit it open. They didn't feel comfortable sending him back to class and wanted us to pick him up. Andrew is one tough cookie.
4 comments:
oh wow.. That must have been a little scary.. his first School injury! Hope he feels better.
Im glad he;s doing feel
i can foresee many calls like this in the future for us, when walter starts school!
Ouch! But I am sure he went right on like nothing happened. That's boys for ya!
Post a Comment