LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A little update

Kaitlynn is 7 months old now. She is getting better everyday at sitting up straight and she will crawl when she wants to. She is content with army crawling across the floor. She is getting so fast at pulling herself up on everything. She will pull herself up onto Andrew's lego box and walk it across the floor. I think that we need to buy her one of those walking/ride on toys. Her hair is getting so long now. You can tell really well after she has a bath. We are still waiting for her first tooth to come in. I keep looking for the tooth because she is very crabby and is chewing really hard on everything she can get her hands on.Andrew is doing so good in school now. He is so excited to get on the bus now. They changed his pick up time to 7 am instead of 6:20 am so Andrew doesn't have to wake up until 6:30. After he eats his breakfast we go out front to wait for the bus to come up the street. As soon as he sees the bus and it stops in front of the house, he runs to get on the bus. While at school he is having less tantrums and is transitioning better. His teacher said that he is a different kid from three months ago. He's able to sit longer at circle time and he is participating as well. We found out that Andrew loves to help out with the calendar and he has a special buddy that gets him off the bus and takes him to class. (She is a fourth grader) Andrew is progressing so well at his school. He already is picking up more and more words. He is even talking more around the house. I'm so excited.

6 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Adorable Pictures! Kaitlynn is doing so great!

Unknown said...

I'm So proud for him

Unknown said...

Kaitlynn is walking around my huse in the walker

little miss shortcake said...

she looks so tiny next to that backpack! cute!
aren't you worried about her scratching the wood floor when she pushes that box around?

Lisa said...

I love the picture with the backpack. Such a cutie.

Jennifer said...

I was laughing about her hair so long. The little things we notice as moms. lol My kids hair grew so slow that I completely understand the exciting progress of 1 cm more! haha I was trying to figure out how Andrew was tucked in the stroller without tipping over! I love the picture of Kaitlynn with the pink headband on. Her expression is so cute.