LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Two and Counting

We have gone two Sundays in a row with Drew staying in Sacrament. He has been learning patience with his therapy and it seems to be working. I have been told that he will have his moments of reverting back to old habits but I'm just happy that he is getting some patience. It has just been nice to have all of us in Sacrament listening to the speakers and not running the halls. I'm just happy with our little guy and the progress that he has made in the last two weeks.

The last time that Drew sat through Sacrament was back in February and that was for only one Sunday. We have made it two so far. I hope that he continues and if not he resume fast.

3 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

he'll start sitting through sacrament just in time for you to have the baby and have to be out with the baby all the time!
{the same thing happened to us when we had walter - we had finally started making it through sacrament with kylie!}

Jennifer said...

Awesome! That is great.

mandy said...

Oh my gosh Steph!! It is so good to read and see what has been going in your life!! I can't wait to read more! I am so glad that you found me!