LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Tonights bedtime

This is Andrew's new excitement when I am putting him to bed at night. I just decided to video tape him in action and share it with all of you. I call him my little monkey. I got a little bit of his tiny voice and some of his laughter. Enjoy the show.


He usually puts his legs over first. This head first thing was new.

5 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

i think there might be an easier way to get in bed! the boy sure is a climber!

Unknown said...

I think that how he got the lamb off my high chest of drawers. I sure hope I've move it away far enough.
Mom

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

he is all boy! haha... how cute!

Lisa said...

that makes me nervous.

Jennifer said...

Hilarious. Boys are so unorthodox sometimes.