LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Okay Okay Okay

You all have been very patient in finding out what I'm having. I just wanted to have some fun with you all on what I am having.
So the big reveal is that I am having a...........................................
GIRL!
Yes that is right, I am having a girl. We couldn't break the family tradition.
SO we are going to name her
Kaitlynn Rose Shepherd

10 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations, the name is very pretty. were you teasing about the Dr.didn't know?

little miss shortcake said...

I knew it all along.

Lisa said...

I'm so excited!!! That is the best news! (and carrie did NOT know. she just wants to be like me.)

Marianne said...

What? Did you forget about me. I broke all of the rules. 2 boys in a row and the only Shepherd with 3 girls besides mom, dork. But seriously, congrats, girls are a handful!!

Jennifer said...

Hey now..."Rose" is already taken.

little miss shortcake said...

Lisa is so lamespice. I totally knew. Fo shizzle.

esther said...

I'm so happy for you. My little girl has been so fun I'm sure yours' will be too.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

YAY!!! Congrats! You will have so much fun with her and fun watching the difference from raising a little boy and now getting to raise a little girl.I like the name too. Good choice.

The Becks said...

how exciting!! congrats!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations again! I can't wait. I want to see Kaitlynn already. I keep expecting to see a picture when I visit your blog. Maybe it is the fact that she has a name that it makes thing super real!