LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Update

The baby is very active and is moving every night. This is a new experience for me because Drew wasn't a mover and I never felt those "First movements". I have been felling these movements since I was 16 weeks. At 17 weeks, the Doctor asked if I was feeling the movements and I replied with a yes. Then he responded with, "Are you sure they are the baby?" and I said "YES". So far, I haven't gained that much weight. I haven't gained 10 lbs yet. At my appointment on Tuesday (31st) the nurse had me weight myself and asked for my weight. I told her so that she could write it in my chart and she replied "You haven't gained any weight since last week". I replied with "Isn't that kinda a good thing." She smiled and said very slowly "Well, Yes." Then after the Doctor finished her ultrasound exam, she asked me about my weight. She was concerned that I wasn't eatting and that I have been sick. I replied with "Yes I am eating food and No I haven't been sick. With my last pregnancy, I had a Doctor that told me not to gain anymore weight. So this is a change for me." She just smiled and said "I understand".

Now to what Everyone has been so politely asking me, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HAVING YET?"
The baby is not being very cooperative right now. At my Dr appointment last Tuesday(31st), the baby turned it's back to us and crossed it's legs. I said to the Doctor, "My husband wanted me to ask if it's a boy yet" and she laughed. She replied with, " The baby isn't cooperating today." We will try to look again on Tuesday(7th) and if the baby still isn't cooperating, I have me 20 week Gestational Ultrasound in two weeks (15th). SO I will find out any day now.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

It's a girl! I knew it. Lauren would never cooperate either. Everyone told us that boys never cross their legs like that and hide. Boys are free as a bird! So, I am assuming it's a girl. ;-)

S.Shepherd said...

Any other Guesses? Anybody? Start places them......

Paul and Suzy said...

Its a girls Stephanie! Its so fun to feel them move, isn't it. I am glad all is well.

little miss shortcake said...

i vote for a girl, too, but only cause that's what i want you to have.

it is fun to feel the baby move, BUT when other people talk about their babies moving, it makes me nauseous.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

YAY you almost get to find out if you baby is a boy or girl!!!! I am going with a girl....

Jennifer said...

I say girl. Just because most of us have had boy girl or girl then boy. So you have to follow the tradition!