LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just a short post

Drew has been getting closer everyday to talking. Yesterday he was trying so hard to say a few words. Then this morning I heard him in his room working on the sounds again. Just maybe he will be talking just a little by the summer. I can't wait until he can tell me what he wants, so that the tantrums diminish. That would be a very nice blessing for the both of us. I've been just to tired to deal with the screaming.

**UPDATE** David put in a call Yesterday(2nd) about Drew. We are waiting on a call back. We will see when we are able to go in and get him tested.

6 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

when i said "baby update" i meant the bun you got in your oven!

S.Shepherd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S.Shepherd said...

lol........you crack me up Carrie.

The Ball Family said...

It can defanitly be frustrating when they can't communicate what they want with you!

little miss shortcake said...

i see you lost your other baby. my condolences.

Jennifer said...

I understand. Sounds like delayed speech or speech difficulties run in our family. I remember everyone sharing their experiences at Christmas about their kids and their speech services. I think Thomas was the only one who had services before 3. I got a referral from my pediatrician to Progressive Steps. What an awesome program! Thomas was tested at 2yrs 3 mths and ended up w/ 32 hrs a mth of service for free!! Most came to our home. We found that Thomas couldn't move the muscles in his mouth. You may want to check it out. Let me know if you need any help. The services before 3 are so much better. He was talking by 3 yrs 1 month!!! There is hope. Take a look into it.