LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dinner with the Parents

These are a few pictures that we took at my parents house during our Thanksgiving Dinner.
This is my brother(Jason) holding his little girl Addison. Andrew was coming over to say "HI"

This is a close up of Addison. She is 6 months old.

Of Course, I have to add the cute little man.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew looks so cute!

Paul and Suzy said...

SO SO cute Stephanie!

Lisa said...

What a doll that little Addison is! And Drew is right up there looking very dapper himself. :-) Did you change the look of your blog? I like it!

S.Shepherd said...

I changed the look a couple months ago. Thanks!!

little miss shortcake said...

addison is a cutie! love the pic of drew in the chair. he looks like he's the man of the house.

S.Shepherd said...

That is mine from when I was little.

Jennifer said...

Drew is just a mini you and David. I he should be, but he really looks just like the two of you together. I love the picture of him in the chair.

esther said...

Double cute.