LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Picture: Part 1

We had a lot of Family come down for the holiday. So we go together and took an updated Family picture.

Top:(L to R) David, Mike, Darren, Ben, Colin, Mike
Middle:(L to R) Stephanie and Drew, Amanda and Mackenzie, Carrie and Walter, Carol, Chris, Marianne and Megan, Jennifer, Lisa
Bottom:(L to R) Tyler, Weston, Kylie, Ashlyn and Rachel, Lauren and Natalie, Matthew, Thomas, Matthew, Micheal

I will post some more pics when I upload them to my computer from all the excitement in our house this last week. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

What a beautiful picture!

esther said...

It's so fun to have family around for the holidays.

Lisa said...

Didn't Dusty do well? ;-) It's pretty cool that all of the siblings were there. We missed Jim though. Can't wait to see more!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I meant to say, "It turned out great".