LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Growing Boy

David took these of Andrew using a fork to eat. There are just a few things that he will eat by himself. He still likes us to feed him his food. But he sure is growing up fast sometimes. Hopefully he'll become more independent as the year goes on.


Andrew's new favorite food is a nectarine. We started buying nectarines and eating them. Andrew being the "mooch" as he is, wanted to try one. So David gave him a bit of one. Andrew started off taking a small bit to taste it, to see if he liked it. His next bit was really big, so we figured that he likes them. He's been eating them ever since.
Just last week I gave him one to eat and he ate the whole thing. I now just give him a nectarine while he is sitting in his chair, with a plate underneath, and he goes to town. Andrew started off leaving the nectarine on the plate and bringing his mouth to it. Now he has learned to use his hands to eat it. Such a mess but he loves his fruit.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

That last picture is so cute!

little miss shortcake said...

my kids will only eat nectarines and plums if I get one for me and try to eat it.

Jennifer said...

That nectarine is just about as big as his face. lol Seeing him eat it whole reminds me of when he pulled himself up to sit on Ashlyn's lap while he ate her apple! Hilarious.

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

oh my goodness. hes such a big boy! adorable <3 i remember the day he was born. no way is he eating full nectarines all by himself... i can barely do that! hahah.

garrettmyler said...

Fruit is God's candy....tastes so good, and good for you too!

Paul and Suzy said...

Hi there Stephanie! I am so glad to have found your blog! You have a super cute little boy!

esther said...

Hey Steph, I hope you don't minde I found your blog through Suzy's. E-mail me at esther.fairbanks@gmail.com and I'll invite you to mine. If you want. Chris, my husband, thinks were safe or something if we keep our blog invite only. I hope you email me I'd love to connect with you again.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys, it's the Radmachers! Found you from Suzy's blog, hope you don't mind! Your babe is getting so big! Last time I saw him he was still crawling! So cute... He looks a lot like his dad!