LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

SILV Day 1

SUPRA'S INVADE LAS VEGAS

Well, David and I are in Vegas right now. We left Andrew at home with my parents for the weekend. This is the first time since he was born that I have been away from him overnight. I sure miss my little guy.
Anyways, today was Day 1 of our trip in Vegas. This morning was the "Dyno Challenge" and David had a slot at 10 am to be on the Dyno. (He had to be the first on the Dyno.) He did two 4th gear pulls and made 401 rwh (rear wheel horsepower). It was a very good pull and all that his turbo in his car could make. David is happy with what his car did and he will be going home with a trophy when the day is done.
Right now we are relaxing in our nice villa. I'm sad that I didn't bring my bathing suit because the pool here has a couple water slides. But it is not like I really am going to go to the pool. We have plans tonight to go out to dinner with some of our car friends at 7pm. After that we are going to go to bed for some more fun tommorow.

4 comments:

esther said...

Wow sounds awesome. I had no idea David was involved in that kind of thing. What a fun experience.

S.Shepherd said...

We have gone to vegas almost every year that we have been married.

little miss shortcake said...

about a month ago, i was trying to convince darren to take a weekend trip to vegas. he wasn't on board with my idea for some reason.

Jennifer said...

What a great getaway.