Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother' s Day!!!
Sorry that I don't have any pics of my perfect day. All I have to say that I got everything that I always wanted. David woke up early to take care of Andrew and got him ready for church. I was then able to sleep in and have a relaxing morning until I went down stairs. Andrew then proceeded to go down for a nap at 10:30 and slept till around 1:30. Yes we were late to church but it was all worth the little extra time of sleep. After the first hour of church I put Andrew in the Nursery and walked out. He didn't mind that I wasn't there and had a blast. I don't think that we will have a problem when the time comes to put him in there for real. I only have two more months till I don't have to worry and I can go to class. After the second hour of church, we left and drove over to my parents house for some dinner. We ate some stakes and called it a day. I then had the idea to call my grandma in Utah to wish her a happy day and handed the phone around so everyone could speak to her. We had a very eventful day and I'm glad that Andrew was an almost perfect angel today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Such a sweet picture! I can't believe how quickly your little monkey is growing up. I'm glad you had a nice day.
Oooohh! What a peaceful snapshot. I am glad you had a relaxing day.
Post a Comment