LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Day...

My brother and his wife just had their baby today.
They had a baby girl and her name is ADDISON NICOLE ROMNEY.
She weighed in at 8 lbs 6oz and was 20 1/4 long. She was delivered at 6:16pm today.
Brittany (my sister-in-law) wasn't due until the 29th, so she was a little early.
These pics were taken not even an hour after she was delivered, so Addison was still a little dirty. As you can see in the pictures, her hair is really dark brown almost black. I'm curious if it will lighten up as she gets older.

I'm hoping that I can make it by the hospital tomorrow to see her in person. It all depends on Andrew and when David gets home from school.

1 comment:

little miss shortcake said...

welcome to the world, addison!
congrats to your family!