
After that melt down/fit he laid down on the floor to continue to watch the movie. He is just a character.Just a little UPDATE:
DAVID- has finished another semester of school. He has this next week off and then summer school starts the following week. This next week the plan is to relax and maybe work on his car. We will just have to see what really happens.

ME- I'm still working away and making the big bucks. I'm the Floral Supervisor on top of the many hats that I have at Albertson's. But I have some help in Floral to take the stress off me a little bit. So there are two of us doing Floral now. I have one helper for the summer and then after the summer another girl is going to come to Floral to help me out. So my department now has a morning Floral person to help those morning customers and then I am there at night to help the evening customers. I still have my other duties that I take care of during my five hour shift as well. I am very busy (at times) at work. I guess that you can say that my job title would say "Customer Service/Floral Supervisor/GM Reclamation". (Just to name a few)

3 comments:
it's a drew-in-the-box!
that can't be too comfortable, but i guess blankies make everything tolerable.
Hi Steph
Andrew is so cute and reminds
me sooo much of my oldest son is
was also very "petite" at that age. (He is now 6'1" so...)
Anyway, I'll pray for you to have
continued patience. I would like to
tell you "it gets better"...but, that would be a lie!
xoxo Lynn
Hilarious. He looks older than a few weeks ago. I love his hair sticking up.
Post a Comment