LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lazy Days!!!

Well, I really don't have that much to report on. Our days at home are slow and kinda uneventful. But the one thing that I'm enjoying is the fact that Andrew wants to go out side to play. Since he is walking, David and I have no problem letting him go play. This last week David has taken Andrew up to the little park in our development while I've been at work. When I'm home with Andrew I take him into the backyard to play. He just laughs, runs (as best as he can run), and pushes all the toys around. He also loves to hold this shovel and try to dig in the mud. Since we have had rain recently, Andrew is getting very muddy after he is done playing. The really cute thing is that he lets us know when he wants to go outside. If the blinds are closed on the sliding glass door he plays with them until we open them and stands at the door until we open the door. Another sign that he gives is walking in circles while looking at the door frustrated until you open the door to let him out. I guess it is good that he wants to go out and play instead of watching movies all day.

Now onto this week...........Well, David started the Spring Semester of school yesterday. He has his hands full with that. He is taking a Chemistry class that is four days a week and a Trig (math) class that is twice a week. But he also is taking a photo class that meets online. So our little break from school is over. Man does six weeks go by so fast. So since David is back in school, I'm back to my closing schedule at work. (It was nice to be able to open every now and then.) Besides that David and I are just going with flow.

Andrew on the other hand is getting even more cute every day. His facial expressions are to die for. Today while I was feeding him dinner, he was trying to imitate one of his movies and say what they said as they were saying it. (He has seen this movie almost every day for the past maybe three months.) It was soo cute with his tiny voice. He gets closer everyday with putting sounds together to form a word. He has already said 'Mom' and 'Dad'(or dadadadadad). David and I swear that we heard him say 'David'. We have heard him say 'hi' and 'hello', but can't seem to get him to say it on demand. One day soon he will be telling us what he wants instead of yelling at us because we don't know what he wants. But we can figure it out quick though. Usually if he is yelling at us he is ready for his nap or wants something to eat. Besides all this, we usually have laid back days with nothing too exciting going on. We will just have to see as Andrews gets older.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a teaser! I need pictures and a video!!! I can just see Andrew circling by the door. This stage is so much fun.

little miss shortcake said...

i'm so jealous you guys get to go outside! and yes, where are the pictures!

S.Shepherd said...

I'm so bad I haven't taken any pictures yet since his birthday.

Jennifer said...

Where are the pictures???? I want to see his expressions! Or even him muddy. What is the movie that he likes?

S.Shepherd said...

Right now he watches, "open Season", "Cars", "Toy Story 1 or 2",and "Ratatoulle", almost every day. He was watching "open Season" when he was trying to speak.

Working on some pics for you all.