LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Not Again. They just keep Coming..

Well, on Thursday, Andrew woke up with a fever. I had a nurses visit that day to get his follow up flu shot. So I gave the office a call to see if I should drive the 20 minutes to the office to get the shot. They told me to wait till tomorrow to see if the fever goes down to get the shot. So later on in the day, as the Ibuprofen was wearing off (seeing if his fever would come back) I noticed this white spot in his gums. Andrew is getting a molar. Then he moved his hand to the side and I looked again at his gums. Not only is he getting one tooth, he is getting two at he same time. One molar on each side of his mouth. Andrew just can't win when it comes to teeth. He has always gotten two at one time. I guess it is good that he is getting it over with by getting two molars at the same time.
Now to those pictures that everyone so nicely asked for.


Here is Andrew pushing the toys around the yard. This is his shovel that he carries around everywhere in the backyard. Now what you have to know is, these pictures were taken after I gave him Tylenol and let him go outside. These just don't look like they were taken 5 minutes apart from one another.

Now a couple cute videos. Hope that you all enjoy these.


5 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

walter liked to teeth 4 at a time - lucky for us, he just finished up!
i miss going outside - my kids are going so stir crazy!

Anonymous said...

Steph, Enjoyed the pics and videos. Good to see you guys at Jason's party. Drew is growing so fast. His hair is much longer now. Love mom and dad

Jennifer said...

I wish we could go outside more! We actually had great weather yesterday and went for a bike ride, but today is going to rain. Andrew is soooo cute! I love this videos. His pictures are so painful. Teething is not fun. I got lucky, my kids were both not too bad at teething. Definitely never had a fever.

Jennifer said...

Ashlyn says Andrew looks like an old man in his sick picture. I am glad someone else is getting use out of Thomas' bike. I loved that one.

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing about the weather. It's so funny to see him out there in short sleeves when we're risking life and limb just setting a foot out the door!

Thanks for all the pics and videos. Drew looks like David's mini-me!