Cute pictures! He looks like a grown kid in the 2nd picture! Walter is the same way except we took the bumper down so his limbs are always getting stuck.
I was only able to work on the stocking during nap times. Lately his naps are two to three hours long in the morning. If I didn't have Andrew I would of finished in a month.
I was hoping you would show off your stocking. What a work of art! It will last forever! I can't believe the bedtime pictures. What a crack up! See ya!
He is sooooooo cute. He reminds me of Thomas. I wish I could cuddle with him. Did you cross stitch that whole stocking? Awesome! I love it. I hope we get out to CA for Christmas. All of these little ones are growing up. I wish we all lived closer.
6 comments:
Cute pictures! He looks like a grown kid in the 2nd picture!
Walter is the same way except we took the bumper down so his limbs are always getting stuck.
Andrew looks so big! He almost doesn't fit sideways in the crib. What a funny way to sleep.
And, WOW, you finished your stocking! You must have put in some serious time on that. It looks good.
I was only able to work on the stocking during nap times. Lately his naps are two to three hours long in the morning. If I didn't have Andrew I would of finished in a month.
I was hoping you would show off your stocking. What a work of art! It will last forever! I can't believe the bedtime pictures. What a crack up! See ya!
He is sooooooo cute. He reminds me of Thomas. I wish I could cuddle with him. Did you cross stitch that whole stocking? Awesome! I love it. I hope we get out to CA for Christmas. All of these little ones are growing up. I wish we all lived closer.
yes I cross stitched the whole thing.
Post a Comment