I just wanted to let everyone know that Andrew has a new cousin. She was born on Monday at 2 pm. Her name is Mackenzie Leigh Shepherd. She was I believe 8 lbs and something ozs. I don't have that much info but they both are doing good. Oh this was David's oldest brother Mike and his Family who welcomed the new addition to their family. Still waiting on another new baby later this year from David's sister Marianne.
Well, David has been in school for a full week and everything is going okay. He is taking two math classes and a chemistry class this semester. He gets home from school at the latest by 3 pm and the earliest by 10 am. It depends on the day.
We have Andrew on a schedule now. He wakes up by 7:30 am, takes a nap around 10 am and another nap around 3 pm. (If we are lucky, these naps last about 2 hours each. If not, he's crabby all day.) Then he goes to bed at 8pm. He eats about 30 ozs of milk and 8 ozs of solids through the whole day. He is a growing boy.

5 comments:
Sounds good! I love having a schedule.
he eats more than walter does!
Wow. Walter doesn't eat that much?
Nope - neither did Kylie. I just have big kids.
Walter has a yogurt or piece of toast for breakfast, a banana or apple for lunch, and a hot dog or couple chicken nuggets and a little bit of veggie for dinner, and only about 20 oz of milk.
hmmm... maybe he does eat more in solids, but it doesn't seem like much while i'm trying to shove it down his throat.
Andrew solids are 2 2nd foods or 1 3rd and 1 2nd and maybe some banana. But he still drinks about 30 ozs of milk. Weird!
Post a Comment