LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Kaitlynn turns 5!!!

 This year we were able to celebrate Kaitlynn's birthday again at the pool. I had her cake made at work just how I wanted it. I then put the ponies on the cake. If you didn't guess, it was a My little Pony party. Sadly this year, our party was a family event.
 Anna was happy to be in the water. She just loves water.
 The grand parents and great Grand parents even made it out.

 Kaitlynn was just so happy about everything she got for her birthday.
 I think Andrew was more excited about Kaitlynn's present.

Andrew helped Kaitlynn blow out her candles. It was a nice day to be at the pool and to spend her birthday with family and friends.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The cake is so cute!