Today we took a trip to magic mountain. Since we were making the trip before the baby arrives, we also renewed and processed our new 2014 season passes. After doing that we entered the park and got a wrist band for Drew to ride the 48 inch rides.
We first hit the Grand Carrousel before splitting up. David took Drew to Ninja but the line was too long. Then they hit Apocalypse and waited 30 minutes to ride it. After that they hit Gold rusher. They walked over to Colossus but ended up getting something to drink. Drew seemed done so they headed over to meet kaitlynn and I.
Meanwhile, kaitlynn and I were making our rounds in Bugs Bunny land. Kaitlynn went on every ride that was open. She was so excited to be able to ride some rides.
We met a Coyote on our adventure.
Kaitlynn and I had a fun day together. We ended up being done the same time David and Andrew were done. We met them halfway as they were walking to met us. We had a full three hours at the park.







1 comment:
48 inches!!! That's a milestone. :)
Post a Comment