On Monday July 1st, I had a very important and very anticipated OB appointment. I was able to have my IUD removed.
It was successfully removed with no problems. I searched the internet for info on the removal after 15 weeks of pregnancy and there isn't any info. I still had the precaution of going into preterm labor or miscarrying. But when they did an ultrasound of the location of the IUD they saw that it wasn't touching the sack and most likely would come out without a problem. So you have heard it her first, at 24 weeks 6 days, my Paragaurd IUD was successfully removed.
Once the IUD was removed, I did start to really feel some braxton hicks contractions. I probably have been having them for some weeks now but I just started to paying attention to them. I guess I thought that this girl would lay low in my stomach and put a ton of pressure. But after some research, I realized that I was feeling Braxton Hicks. I didn't have those with my last two pregnancies, so this is a new experience to me.
SO at 25 weeks pregnant, I am IUD free and only have to worry about the APS issue. I walk once a week for 3 miles. Which is really good for me. Not only am I doing 3 miles at a 17:36 min/mile average, I am doing it while pushing a stroller with a 30 lb child in it and being pregnant. I'm really happy with that and hope to be able to keep it up till the end.
This girl moves all day long and at times it really hurts when she does. I have yet to get her movement on camera but I will at some point. I still can't believe that this all is happening and that I have like three months left.


No comments:
Post a Comment