LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A perfect day

 Yesterday we took the opportunity to go to the lake. This week is David's spring break and I had the day off. We asked my parents if they wanted to not go to work yesterday and go to the lake with us instead. They were able to find subs for themselves and they joined in on the fun.

 After setting up our camp on the shore, we all hit the lake for some fun. There was no one on the lake yesterday so we had the whole lake to ourselves. Perfect time to do some wake boarding. David went out first. The water was just a little cold at first jump in but you quickly warmed up.


 After a few runs and a few crashes, it was my turn to get out there.
 After some time around the lake, we went back to shore to blow up the tube that we bought. Instantly Andrew was in love and just didn't want to stop. Kaitlynn and Drew were first up to test out the tube. Kaitlynn got scared after a little while and we put her back on the boat. I then jumped in to take a turn with Andrew.

 While Andrew and I were out on the water, Kaitlynn took over the driving of the boat. She was doing fine until she tried to kill Andrew and I bye whipping the boat on a hard right turn.
 I got out and David jumped in with Andrew. Now Andrew was getting brave and letting go of the handles. David tried to show Drew that he can fall out but He just thought it was game. So David though both of them off the tube on a turn.

 We were done after that crash and went back to shore to eat lunch.

 The kids played for a bit in the water while we all relaxed. After some time we went back out to wakeboard some more. David and I both had our far shares of crashes. We didn't try to push ourselves to hard to not be too sore the next day. While driving around Kaitlynn took a nap. Must be nice to be so small to sleep with so much excitement going on.

 David and Andrew took another go at tubing again. But this time My dad accidently threw them out of the tube and David tried to make it a nice landing for Drew. This crash scared Drew a little more then the last but he still didn't want to stop.
We enjoyed out time at the lake. Looking forward to many more trips to the lake this summer. Thank you to my parents for taking off from work to go with us.

2 comments:

Melodys Voice said...

I love going to the lake!

Lisa said...

Those sunglasses are so cute on Kaitlynn! What a fun day. That tube is perfect for them.