LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Andrew 6th birthday

For Andrew's birthday I threw a surprise superhero party for him.

My mom and I worked together to make the hero masks for the party. I got the masks from this blog...superhero-party-masks
While waiting for Andrew and David to get home, I took a picture of my parents with their superhero grand kids (minus Andrew) 
When we got the word they were home we got ready!!

 Andrew was so excited!
 The wonderful cake that was made for the party.
 The family and friends playing on the trampoline.
 Blowing out his six candles with a little encouragement from Kaitlynn. 
 Yum!! White cake, fresh strawberries with Non-dairy whip frosting.

 After cake and some play time. We gathered around to open presents. Andrew got a ton of birthday presents. He was excited and very excited to play with every single one.

We even had Captain America join in on the Fun! Thank you to everyone who made this party happen. Thanks to my family and Friends that made Andrew's 6th birthday so Fun!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that your parents wore masks too. Cute party!