This year for Thanksgiving we had family drive in from Arizona. Darren (David's younger brother) and Carrie's family were first to arrive. They showed up thursday morning and stayed for a couple hours. While they were still at the house, Jennifer (One of David's older sisters) and her family showed up.
(All pictures were taken by Carrie!!!)
David and I were able meet Carrie's new baby for the first time, Lucy!
Here is Grandpa and Grandma Shepherd for SOME of the Grandchildren. Left to right: Thomas with Kaitlynn, Walter, Grandpa, Jack, Grandma, Lucy, Kylie, Andrew and Ashlyn
Lucy slept the whole time I was holding her. It gave my sister in law a break and she took a much needed nap.
Jake with my sister in law Jennifer.
Thanksgiving was a nice day. My parents were even able to join us for our thanksgiving dinner. My mom and Dad brought Marie Calendars pies for dessert. They didn't last very long. They were so good!









1 comment:
Cute post! I love the pictures! It sure was a great day!
Post a Comment