LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Carving pumpkins

 Andrew is soo happy about Halloween this year. He has been begging up to get pumpkins all month long. We finally gave in and got some for the kids to carve. When I got home from work we set up our work station out side and went to work. We got small pumpkins and they were hard to scoop out. I did most of the cleaning.

 Once they were cleaned. I gave them both a sharpie to draw their faces.

 Once the faces were done. I cut them out!




The finished products. Aren't they nice? WE did a good job!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yes, you did a good job! Those little pumpkins look like they were thick to cut through. Gosh, Andrew looks so old in that last shot with the pumpkins.