LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Catch up

 
 Grandma Romney Came to visit!! SO happy that she was able to come.
 
 December 30th, 2011 Andrew turned 5 years old. Wow how the time has gone bye!!!


 David and I went to super-cross at Dodger stadium. It was soooo much better to be sitting in nice seats. Totally want to go next year to Dodgers stadium again.

 The weekend before Easter we went to Albertsons for an Egg hunt. The kids got their faces painted.

Easter morning we had an Easter Egg hunt in our backyard. Both the kids we so excited to hunt for the eggs that the "Bunny"hid.

Okay this is a quick update. I will try a little harder to take pictures with my camera and not my phone so I can do more posts.

2 comments:

LissaOz said...

It looks like things are going really well! Grandma had a a really good time visiting and seeing the grandkids. Your kids are growing up so fast!

S.Shepherd said...

Thanks! I'm glad someone is looking at my blog! I agree that my kids are growing up too fast. I miss you!