LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Birthday Festivities...

Well, I know that I am a little late on posting the party festivities for David and Kaitlynn. I have just been busy with work. So here we go........
For Kaitlynn's birthday we splurged and bought the kids a trampoline.

The TWO large boxes arrived and the kids had fun playing on the boxes.
We first set the trampoline up on the side of the house. Here are the men working hard in the heat to set it up.
Then we moved it to the back of the house once the kids had gone to bed.
Kaitlynn turned two on a Tuesday and I wanted to have her party on a Saturday. I picked to have it on the 20th of August. Well, the 20th of August is David's birthday. For David's birthday, His sister Lisa and family got him a glider plane.
(Sadly the plane only lasted one day of fun. A post will follow)

So it was a duel birthday party but no one that came to the party knew that it was "His birthday Today". I had asked for the whole day off from work because I wanted to make the morning a focus on him and the evening was Kaitlynn's party. But that didn't work out because I HAD to work in the morning. UGH!!! It was alright because we will celebrate his birthday with Dessert once I am done with my diet.This is Kaitlynn with her cousin Addison, ridding in the Jeep.
This is our Friends oldest child, Mya Schimel. I'm glad they were able to come again this year.
Our new neighbors even made it over to the party. This is Victor and his son, Dominic.

There is one more kid that came to the party but I seem to not have a picture of her. It is my friend for work daughter. Sorry Celina! No pictures for you!!:)

After we let all the kids relax and start to enjoy themselves. We stopped them from playing to sing and eat some cake and pizza. I ended up making Kaitlynn's cake while I was at work that morning. I decided to make a Tinker bell cake.
The cake was a white cake with Fresh Strawberries and whip in middle. With the whip icing on the outside. Just like a strawberry shortcake. It was delicious and everyone was very surprised how it turned out. After Cake we headed outside to open presents. It took some coxing to get Kaitlynn off the trampoline to open presents though. She was having too much fun to stop. But after opening a few she got into the swing of things.She got , some dress up stuff, books, a Mickey Mouse to go with her Minnie, a Mickey and a gift card.After presents, the plan was to go up to the pool and go swimming BUT Kaitlynn and the kids had other plans. JUMPING!!!!
Here is Matthew and Micheal Jumping.
One last shot of Mya and the Adults overseeing the fun on the Trampoline.
Thanks to all those who made it out to the party!!!! Till next time.....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

the trampoline looks like so much fun!! i'd love to get one for our kids.
i love the dress-up - she's so cute in those heels!

Lisa said...

That was a fun party. The cake was cute, and it was so yummy!