LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Big 9 and the Big 2

First with the Big 9......
Today I married my wonderful Husband 9 years ago. I love you David!!!! I'm glad that you picked me to spend the rest of you life with.
Then to the Big 2.....
Kaitlynn turned the big 2 years old today also. I had this little girl seven years after we got married.
Kaitlynn is a normal two year old and is such a girl. She never stops talking. I took her today for her two year Dr appointment. Here are her stats....
Head circumference: 18.3 (50%)
Height: 33.5 in (50%)
Weight: 23.4 lbs (10%)
If you know my kids, they are always on the small side when I comes to there weight. Her weight has always be consistent and her Dr isn't too worried about it. So Kaitlynn got one shot today and some blood work up. She took everything like a pro and didn't even cry. She only said ouch once and that was when she was getting her shot. The nurse's during her blood draw were surprised how well she was. They said that she was better then most of the Adults that come in. I'm so glad that Kaitlynn decided to join our family two years ago. I love my little girl!!!

3 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Congrats on both accounts what a fun cute family you have grown! :)

Melodys Voice said...

Happy anniversary!

I can definitely take your maternity clothes off your hands! Let me know. Maybe we can meet up somewhere?

S.Shepherd said...

Cool!!! We can meet up for dinner with the Husbands Friday or Saturday this week? It would be fun to meet the others husband and catch up on life.