LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Great Grandma comes to Town

This year my Grandma flew down from Utah to spend the Holidays with us. I was so excited because she was able to meet Kaitlynn for the first time and to spend tons of time with my kids. She was here for Three weeks I believe and she saw my kids almost every day.
After some play time inside we sent to kids outside to play.
My parents bought a climbing wall or mountain for the kids last year. This is Drew's favorite thing to play with when he goes over to my parents house.


Keep reading there are two more new posts to read.

5 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

the rock mountain is AWESOME! how fun that you got to spend so much time with your grandma!

S.Shepherd said...

I directed my parents to that Mountain. It is made by Fisher Price. You can climb on all four sides, a trampoline thing in the middle and play underneath.

Lisa said...

I love your grandma! She's so cute and happy.
(that mountain would make me nervous, climbing so high!)

Unknown said...

Grandma was here for 3 weeks and yes your kids were here lots. the mountain is make by step 2 not fisher price "(

S.Shepherd said...

Thanks Mom for correcting me.