LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Legoland

We took Andrew to Legoland on Monday. (had free tickets) It was a special trip for him because this was the first time that he has gone on roller coasters. We left Kaitlynn at home with my Mom because Kaitlynn was still sick. If she wasn't sick, we still would of left her home because we wanted it to be a day of Andrew.


Just pure excitement came out of this boy all day. Andrew walked the whole time and did a good job waiting in line for the rides. We were lucky that the lines were short and he could watch the ride while in line. The only sad part about the day is when Andrew got down on all fours started to crawl. When he got up he was walking on his tip toes. The poor boy's feet were hurting from all the walking.

4 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

Hey, I just saw that you've been married for 8 years! That's crazy. Time flies! Cute blog.

Lisa said...

So much fun! Legoland is a great place to go to.

I love Andrew's new school picture. His hair looks cool and he has such a nice smile in that shot. Kaitlynn's new pic at the bottom is super cute.

little miss shortcake said...

that video is so cute! i'm glad you guys had fun - we've been wanting to take the kids there ever since we moved.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Very Fun! I have never been there! I heard it's fantastic though!