LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Okay...okay

I was going to tell Carrie in person when she was in town last week but we never got to see her so that plan feel through.

Sorry I haven't done an update. Been too busy with work and life. I was driving down the street going to a Dr appointment. I was passing the Gardening truck that was driving the opposite direction and my car went bang. When I turned around and stopped I saw the damage. From the other persons mouth they stated, I opened my door to see if there was a car coming and my door was taken out of my hand. The stupid guy opened his door right into my passenger side of my car. I wasn't able to make it to my Dr appointment that I was really looking forward too and I had to reschedule because of this Stupid Adult.

3 comments:

esther said...

Oh that is horrible.

Family Misadventures said...

That's amazing that it actually had punctured holes in your car. I always hate driving down those neighborhood streets there. Too populated!

emwhitte said...

hey stephanie! i found your blog through danica's :) hope you are doing well! you have such a cute family!