LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Kaitlynn is 1 yrs old

Kaitlynn Rose Shepherd was born 1 year ago today. Wow how time has just gone bye so fast.

Some key points that I have for Kaitlynn.....
-weighs 19 lbs
-29 in long
-wears 12 month clothes
-walks like a pro
-has new words everyday
-has two more teeth coming in....which make that four on the top and four on the bottom
-is unsure about new people but wants she warms up to you, she loves you

I'll post about the party later.

2 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

is she really only 23"?? thats just about how big jack was at birth! she is such a cute little peanut!

happy birthday kaitlynn!

Family Misadventures said...

Happy b-day to Kaitlynn! :)